The PLE Learning Exchange supports organizations across Ontario in developing and delivering effective public legal education and information (also known as PLEI or PLE) for their communities.
Our major activities include:
- sharing research, articles and reports, best practices and tools that could improve the effectiveness of community-based PLE work
- showcasing examples of interesting PLE projects as a way of demonstrating different approaches to effective PLE
- providing an interactive online space to help organizations working with PLE ask questions, build partnerships, and share experiences and learnings
- providing a forum for the Connecting Communities project to communicate with the broader community sector about current projects and what has been learned, further areas of priority and need, and future Connecting projects
- providing opportunities for the Connecting project to gain an awareness of other active and innovative projects.
Making the PLE Learning Exchange work for you
To help the PLE Learning Exchange network meet your needs, send us your thoughts:
- What would you like to see on the PLE Learning Exchange?
- How would you see a PLE Learning Exchange or network working best for you? (Web presence, annual meetings, etc.)
Learn about the many ways you can get involved in the PLE Learning Exchange network.