How to help your clients
As a community worker, you are often the first point of contact for people who have, or are at
risk of having, a legal issue.
This module will provide you with tools to help you:
- detect the legal issues that your clients might have
- give basic legal information to your clients
- learn about legal jurisdiction so that you can look for help in the right places
- assess if online legal information is reliable
- refer your clients to legal services and other information for help
- help your clients prepare for the next steps they can take
To download a version of the whole module in PDF format, click here.